Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Remembering Our Roots; Tending to Our Seeds

On Academic & Personal Wellness

[This is a working title, so bear with me. ]



...so here's how it went down & how it's goin' [...right now]

On that glorious
sun beaming day
my limbs hung on my sockets with an unordinary trust;
i felt fuller than usual, the excessive worry-burst imaginations that commonly trapezed the lands of my mental reality were quiet in their beds (later I learned that they, the uneven thought forms, in clear discernible fact, had not self-directed their quietude, but, instead had succumbed with great f{r}ight to the fire of love that was glowing in my deep.lagoon.swoonpit during all of my lifespaces!

((((((00000000000000000000000000000000000000))))


there was something in the air on 24th & San Pablo, a scent I'd only recently woken up to. This scent was familiar, winding its way in and out of the energetic circumference that is me. A character implanted into the sssssweetlyreceptive mind/body whispers "why did it take so long for me to smell...that...those roses...they are wilting...and i am a gardener..."


the wise woman in me interjects..."It doesn't matter...you're...here now....DO...."

No comments:

Post a Comment